Thursday, February 16, 2012

The book! I found the beginning, and I'm going to post it here.

/* The cab driving book */


In 21 years, I only got to drive that very first shift, in a brand new cab, one time. Usually a day driver gets that first shift, but not always. It was a 3pm.-3am. shift, on a Saturday night.

Usually, a new cab has over 100,000 miles on it. Most cabs are retired police cars, but the first time a passenger rides in it, every cab is a brand new cab. This cab got christened properly during that first shift, and I would always tell people it was the happiest cab in the fleet.

/* So ends the first 2 paragraphs */
/*
I also found out how to get into pagetofame, and finance.schnerk, AND got interested in writing again. woo hoo oh yeah and pinksheet history.

And lets see........ pentland and genova,
and I've only got 10 years to try to get you ready to be 15,
and how do you become who you are at 15, then 25, then 35.

35-20=15, you need to be 35 to be president

*/

No comments: